Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
- Meridian Newsletter
- Newsletter of the Canadian Antarctic Research Network (CARN)
- Special Reports
- Annual Reports
To access PDF (Portable Document Format) files you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
In Meridian,the Canadian Polar Commission's northern science newsletter, seasoned northern experts and outstanding graduate students share their findings from across the spectrum of research on Canada's North. The newsletter also features reviews and information on the latest Canadian northern books. Authoritative, current, and of course bilingual, Meridian has been used a resource in classrooms, referenced in scholarly journals, and quoted on websites and blogs. It is published twice annually.
- Fall/Winter 2011-Spring/Summer 2012 [HTML] [PDF-6.4 MB]
- ARCHIVED Issues of Meridian Newsletter [PDF format]
The Newsletter for the Canadian Antarctic Research Network (CARN) is the voice of Canada's Antarctic scientists. Published by the Canadian Polar Commission and the Canadian Committee on Antarctic Research (CCAR) the newsletter features articles by Canadian Antarctic experts in a wide variety of fields, from ice sheets to auroras, wildlife, soils, climate, ecology, and more. It is published each November and May, the beginning and end of the Antarctic field season.
- CARN vol 31, November 2012 [HTML] [PDF-1.32 MB]
- CARN vol 30, May 2011 [HTML] [PDF-1.45 MB]
- ARCHIVED issues of CARN Newsletter [PDF format]
- The State of Northern Knowledge in Canada (2014)
- International Polar Year Canadian Science Report: Highlights (2012)
- ARCHIVED Special Reports [PDF format]
- Date modified: